FREE Information Session & Kick-Off Party
When: Sunday February 13th
Time: 2:00 – 4:00PM
Where: First Street Tavern
115 East Main Street, Clayton, NC
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN JOCO MULTISPORT?
Beginner and Seasoned Athletes – JoCo Multisport is for you.
Have you ever dreamed of completing a triathlon, half marathon, century cycling ride but just don’t know where to begin? Maybe you have set a New Year’s resolution to get in shape or to try something new and now you feel your resolve slipping away? Maybe you are on the lookout for that next challenge in your life? Are you a Johnston County athlete tired of driving to Raleigh to find group training activities?
No matter how you ended up here, JoCo Multisport has something for you!
WHO CAN JOIN?
JoCo Multisport is open to all Johnston County athletes– from Beginner Triathlete to Ironman, Runner, Cyclist, Swimmers. JoCo Multisport is a supportive non-competitive club bringing folks together to share their love of fitness.
BUT I’M NOT IN SHAPE …
JoCo Multisport is USAT Coach supported. Coaches can help prepare you for your first sprint triathlon, 5K or half marathon. You don’t have to get in shape to join. That’s what the team is for. Come as you are.
HOW MUCH TIME WILL IT TAKE?
The training program is flexible and allows you to train on your own time or join in with planned group training.
Our goal is to bring you together with other local athletes to make friends and training partners to help keep you inspired and motivated on your fitness / race journey.
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
- USAT Level 1 Certified Coach Support
- Flexible Training Schedule with weekly group training options available to you
- Build your endurance and better your health
- Complete your first Triathlon, Half Marathon, Century Ride – Athletes in the club are there to support you
- Monthly workshops and training outings to help you learn more and connect you to other athletes
- Making new training buddies and life-long friends
Don’t Just Think About It… Come Find Out More.